Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Quiet Day (at least for me)

It's Tuesday, April 4, and today has been a stay-at-home day for me. Smoky is out with a local photographer going to some of his favorite flower spots. He'll be home soon with lots of great images, I'm sure.

In the meantime, I want to post some of my photos. First, a couple of Indian blanket that just caught my eye.
The Indian blanket really stands out against a darker background.

I love the mix of orange and blue.

I've been wandering along the roadsides, looking at flowers and grasses for days, and in my mind's eye I've been seeing images that I couldn't capture in my camera. Tonight, I brought those images into my photo software and tweaked them some till I got them the way my mind's eye wanted them.

See what you think.
I saw flowers peaking out among the waving grasses, with just hints of color visible.





The yellow flowers (whose name escapes me) were like little dancing fairies.




Tomorrow, I'll post photos from Smoky's excursion tonight. They will be amazing, I'm sure.

--Shann.

No comments:

Post a Comment